*Wk 10: Dallas- Sunday, November 11th, 8:20 PM (NBC)
Wk 11:@ New Orleans- Sunday, November 18th, 1PM (FOX)
Wk 12: NYG- Sunday, November 25th, 1PM (FOX)
*Wk 13: Washington- Monday, December 3rd, 8:15 PM (ESPN)
Wk 14: @ Dallas- Sunday, December 9th, 4:25 PM (FOX)
Wk 15: @ LA Rams- Sunday, December 16th, 8:20 PM (NBC)
Wk 16: Houston- Sunday, December 23rd, 1 PM (CBS)
Wk 17: @ Washington, Sunday, December 30th, 1PM (FOX)
What I like:
- Playing Washington twice late in the season.
- A bye week before the first match-up with Dallas.
- No 3 game road stretch.
- The first 8 weeks look very manageable if Carson Wentz were to miss time.
- More 1:00 pm games than I thought (6).
What I don't like:
- Two Thursday games!
- Playing the Cowboys in Dallas following a short week.
- Playing the Giants on a Thursday night in New York after playing the NFC Championship rematch, which should be an emotionally charged game.
- I wish they opened up with the Vikings!
The 6 game stretch following the bye that kicks off with the Cowboys at home and ends in LA vs the Rams.
They play 4 division games and the Saints, and Rams on the road. That will be the defining stretch for the 2018 season.
The good news is that Carson Wentz should be firing on all cylinders by that point.
What I'm most excited for:
I am always excited for division games the most, but 3 games really stick out....
Opening night - Ring ceremony and the raising of the Super Bowl Championship banner!! Plus a playoff rematch with the Falcons.
NFC Championship Game rematch- The Vikings are our new rival!
The Carson Wentz revenge game in LA- Last year's game in LA was possibly the best game of the entire season. Carson Wentz will be looking for his revenge in a game that on paper, has the potential to decide home field advantage.
On paper, I really like the way the schedule is laid out on. However, it's April, and who the hell knows what will happen before now and when these games are actually played.
They are scheduled for 5 prime-time games, which gives the NFL the opportunity to flex them into one more game if needed (6 is the max).