The top two teams remain the same, but there are shakeups.
KC is in trouble.
LA could have two playoff teams?
The NFC South is a a fist fight!
Who's up? Who's down?
Here are the OFFICIAL power rankings heading into week 13!
1. EAGLES: 30+ points scored and double digit victories is becoming the new norm in Philadelphia. The Eagles are the team to beat in the NFC and the best team in the NFL.
2. PATRIOTS: Can anyone confirm that Tom Brady is human? I saw a ridiculous theory that Robert Kraft had a robot built that stole Brady’s identity and I am starting to believe it. How in the world is this man(robot) still throwing 4 touchdowns every game and making it look easy. It must be nice to be a patriots fan.
3. STEELERS: Back to back 30+ point games for the explosive Steelers. Brown and Bell continue to be a nightmare for defenses across the league.
4.VIKINGS: A huge road win on Thanksgiving has me believing that this team is legit. I didn't think that they could go into Detroit and win, but once again, led by Case Keenum, they proved me wrong. When looking at it on paper it’s hard to believe this team is only 1 game behind Philadelphia for the best record in the NFC.
5. PANTHERS: Another victory for Cam and Crew. Christian McCaffrey continues to get better each week. They are finally calling plays that compliment his entire team instead of running read options. This is a good team!
6. RAMS: Huge bounce back win after last week’s loss. This was a statement game for McVay’s young team. It was a battle of two powerhouses and the Rams came out victorious. Their defense is legit, and that guy Goff is pretty damn good too.
7. SAINTS: I Can’t fault the Saints for finally losing a game especially with multiple injuries. This was their first loss since week 2 and it was on the road against a solid Rams team. I expect Drew Brees to do his best Big Sean impression and bounce back after taking an L.
8. FALCONS: Here they come. The Falcons have the same record this year as they do last year after 11 games. I wonder if Dan Quinn saw my write up last week stating “feed the ball to Julio.” If the man has any brains, he will continue to call plays for Julio and the Falcons will continue to win games. The rest of the league should once again have the defending NFC Champs on their radar.
9. SEAHAWKS: As expected, the Seahawks got back on track this past week. They have a huge matchup this coming week with Philly. With the Rams surging, Sunday is basically a must win game for Seattle if they want to keep their playoff hopes alive.
10. TITANS: The Titans control their own destiny. Is Marcus Mariota ready to become a winner and bring Tennessee a divisional championship? Or will Brian McLaughlin’s favorite team, the Jaguars(who stink), overtake them?
11. BILLS: Just as I am ready to write them off, they go into Arrowhead Stadium and beat the Chiefs as 9.5 point underdogs. The bills are Dr. Jekeyll and Mr. Hyde. Which Buffalo Bills team is going to show up for remainder of the season?
12. CHARGERS: Although they are behind KC for the division right now, this team is better. Rivers is better than Smith. Melvin Gordon is better than Kareem Hunt. Keenan Allen is better than any receiver on KC. A strong finish for LA will make the AFC playoffs very interesting. This is not a team to take lightly.
CHEIFS: This team beat the Eagles. This team beat the Patriots. This team has a lot of talent. This team is currently winning their division. So why are they out of the top 12? 3 losses in a row, poor coaching, and poor QB play. Their offense is stale and they need to figure it out soon if they want to hang on to their division lead.
JAGUARS: The most overrated team on this list. Their defense is legit which keeps them in games, but I do not believe in Blake Bortles. I watched the entire game against the Cardinals this week and here is what I found out about “Sacksonville”- They stink. But their record is 7-4 and they are tied for first in their division which keeps them on the bubble, for now.
RAVENS: Quietly, the 6-5 Ravens remain in the hunt. They are hanging around and might find a way to sneak into a wildcard spot.